The Youth Film Mentorship Project production team led by Writer/Producer Imogen Pohl has announced their casting call for their short film HB, a comedy about a high school student who tries many crazy and out-of-the-box strategies in an effort to retrieve the pencil that he accidentally dropped but desperately needs in order to complete an exam while being supervised by a zero-tolerance teacher. The roles are:
- Nerdy Kid – the main character, the stereotypical class nerd (male, aged 15-20)
- Teacher – a stereotypical “cougar” who reads romance novels while yelling at students (female, aged 21-60)
- Greaser – someone who doesn’t know what soap is (male, aged 15-20)
- Bladder kid – the jock turned little girl who just needs to pee (male, aged 15-20)
If cast in a role, actors must be available during the shooting schedule 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm, Apr 22-24.
Auditions will be held:
- 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm, Sat, Apr 13
- 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm, Sun, Apr 14
To book an audition time and for more info, click here.